The Original Cardio-Poussette: Often Imitated, but Never Equalled
Built with professionals and led by certified coaches, Cardio-Poussette allows new moms to get back in shape safely while enjoying nature with their babies.
What is it?
With the support and collaboration of specialized doctors from Sainte-Justine Hospital and experts in maternal health, Cardio Plein Air has created Cardio-Poussette, a program whose main concern is the safety of mothers and their babies.
How does it work?
Designed for new moms who push their child with a stroller (sled in winter), this cardio and muscle training program includes no jumping. Recommended by several physiotherapists in pelvic floor rehabilitation, training focuses on postural alignment and targets the right abdominal exercises. In addition, our postnatal coaches check for diastasis.
Babies must be at least 2 weeks old (childbirth without complications) or 6 to 8 weeks (caesarean delivery or childbirth with complications), until about 12 months of age.
- Promotes loss of excess weight gained during pregnancy;
- Increases energy levels;
- Promotes better sleep;
- Reduces the duration and intensity of postpartum depression;
- Decreases back pain by improving postural alignment;
- Minimizes incontinence through pelvic floor toning exercises;
- Contributes to the development of new friendships with other moms;
- Eliminates childcare costs.